Located in the northern region of California’s Central Valley, the Turlock laboratory provides avian necropsy, histopathology, bacteriology, biotechnology, parasitology, and serology testing on site.
CAHFS Turlock offers:
- American College of Poultry Veterinarians board certified diagnosticians
- Expertise in poultry/avian diseases and production management
- Foreign animal disease trained diagnosticians on site
- Comprehensive reports which include gross examination, histopathology and testing in other disciplines as needed
- National Poultry Improvement Plan approved site for Salmonella and Mycoplasma culture and serology and Avian Influenza serology
CAHFS - Turlock Laboratory
Branch Chief: Dr. Gabriel Senties-Cue
1550 North Soderquist Rd.
Turlock, CA 95380
Phone: (209) 634-5837
Fax: (209) 667-4261
Billing inquiries only: