A completed Specimen Submission form must accompany specimens and helps us provide you with the best diagnostic services.
Missing information can delay testing and reporting of results.
- Complete Veterinarian and Owner Information
- Species of Animal
- Animal History
- Type of Specimen
- Specimen Identifiers (animal name, ear tag number, etc.)
- Tests Requested (and test method if applicable)
- Location on the animal where the sample was collected; e.g., tracheal swab
- Location of the animal; i.e., county
- Sign and Date the Submission Form
Materials submitted or isolates derived from those samples become the property of the California Animal Health and Food Safety Laboratory System, UC Davis.